Hey baby,
You are such a good companion! I love having such a fun personality with me all day. You are silly and sweet and have recently enjoyed crawling up in my lap as you walk by me with a toy or book or to get a bite of whatever I’m eating. You kind of snuggled on daddy, too, when he was eating a Popsicle. He loved it and said he could see why I have taken my time to give up breastfeeding (just at night now). Anyway, even today, as I steam cleaned our carpets, you just ran and rolled around on the wet floor, having a good time. You’ve been imitating me more and are working on roaring like a lion…so cute!
For Labor Day weekend we stayed here and did a lot of fun things as a family: had friends over for dinner, went to Saturday night church and ate some great food afterwards from a food truck rodeo, went to brunch with our Bible study, went to a birthday party, went to Pullen Park and our friend’s house/backyard for a Labor Day cookout. You had a blast playing with all the different people and getting lots of attention (someone said again what a happy boy you were) and Daddy and I had a great time just being together with our little familyJ
You loved having company
And I pretended to like having this beast for a week:0
Gettin pumped up!
Cap'in
You love to stand up!
Chooo Chooo
Some backyard fun
Precious baby
My friend, Mary and her boy, Eli (2 days older than you)
Home run!
No comments:
Post a Comment