Hey Silly!
Poor thing, I didn't know it, but this was the start of 4 teeth AND getting sick:(
We just got over two weeks of us both being sick...seemed like a long time to be cooped up in the house and unable to get fresh air with it being so cold outside. Here's some pics of our times together over the past month. We did a lot just you and me but also met up with a bunch of our friends, who make the days even more enjoyable and fun. You know who I'm talking about when I say we're going to see: Grant, Eli, Silas, Celia, Addison, Hudson, or Jacob and try to say many of their names now, too. I am very proud of the good friend you're becoming to others as you have done so well with sharing and turn taking this month (given advanced explanation and warnings...what a help that is!).
One of your favorite past times...Rylee's too;)
Have to take your cousin, Matthew here next time he visits.
Sticks + Rocks = Happy boy!
Boy and his dog
The next week, Boy and his dog (this NC weather is crazy)
Passing some time on a Sunday afternoon. The week after this, the weather was even better and we went to another park. I tossed the frisbee with Daddy (Rylee played monkey in the middle;) and you ran around giggling, especially when you went upside down (your new trick), watched mommy do handstands, or when Daddy chased you. It was so precious! I love our little family and your tiny, happy self. Didn't have the camera, or even want to get it and miss just being in the moment, so its in my mind's eye.
We planned a fire station tour with our friends!
So upset b/c you could not get on the workout bike we had just seen!
Time in the engine solved that:)
Our gang of boys
Love them! And you LOVE the mall train.
Museum time...you were one serious shopper...loving it.
And a bus driver...
And a pizza shop owner...
(Enjoy watching you pretend and your thinking face here)
And a pizza delivery boy!
And a dog walker!
Seemed to like those WAY more than our dog...must be the size and obedience difference!
Making our weekly bread...after you ate way too much dough:0
Daddy thinks you look ripped here;)
At the park, of course!
My little sweetie
I love you,
Mommy

























.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment