Love that little grin!
Noah,
You have a tooth!!! I was so shocked and frankly, giddy, when I felt and saw it two days ago for the first time. Only big babies have teeth, and you are growing up! No more pure gummy smiles from you. I thought I would miss that, but seriously, your tooth is so cute, too! Just about everyone is going to see it, too, since you are SO happy and always smiling.
When it turned 9:12 am today, I was feeding you a banana, cantaloupe and oatmeal mixture and thought how far we’d come in just seven months (although I’m still tired, just not quite as badly as I was then!). I absolutely love being at home with you and am enjoying life!
You're such a good sleeper, now:)
Even starting to sleep like me on your side and always with your ankles crossed!
You are pure fun-so happy, so easy-going, so very sweet. Happy 7 months, baby. I love you so, so much!
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment