
Your first Easter! What a joyful day! Our little family had lots to celebrate. We went to church and even had some friends join us. Then we had some other friends over for Easter dinner. Your daddy is awesome, Noah. Last week I met a girl for about 15 minutes at the library story time and found out she and her husband and daughter moved from the same area in FL that we did. She was real nice and friendly and the next thing you know, I’d invited her and her family over for Easter dinner. Your daddy asked me… “How long have you known her?!?” Even so, he was so hospitable and friendly to them and helpful to me. He made a bunch of food the moment we got home from church while I needed to take care of you and then he cleared and did all the dishes once we were done eating…what a sport, going along with your ‘friendly-to-a-fault’ mom!
You're getting more aware-for the first time today you literally clung to my bare arm when I dropped you off at the nursery...needless to say you were happy to have me back, and I you;)
FYI: I get a lot of compliments on that necklace. I always reply with telling people its from Noonday Collection, made by women in extreme poverty to sustain their livelihoods (makes a great gift;) You seem to like it, too!
Family pic!
Your new friend, Angelina! We all ended up having a really good time!
Realized I should probably get some nicer glasses to go with the fine china;)
Look at that laugh! Just wish it was clearer...
Frame-able!
Look like your daddy here.
Having fun
You've been standing a few times for 5-10 sec. on your own, but over the bricks wasn't the best place to practice;)
And all the while I had such peace in my heart today for two reasons: One, I felt free! Knowing that Jesus absorbed all my sin on the cross, rose victoriously, and is alive today to give me new life in Him. We sang one of your dad’s favorite hymns that pretty much sums it up:
My sin, o, the bliss of this glorious thought,
My sin, not in part but the whole
Was nailed to the cross and I bear it no more,
Praise the Lord, it is well with my soul!
Two, I felt blessed to spend the day with my husband and you, my precious baby. I love my boys!! 
Love,
Mommy
Awe, this makes me miss NC and seeing this little guy get bigger!
ReplyDelete