Sunday, April 1, 2012

Happy 8 Months!

Sweet boy,
 I've done this face since I was a baby, too:)

  Happy 8 months!  You are really starting to leave babyhood behind and move into being a boy.  You constantly babble, have two partial teeth, a full head of incredibly soft and long hair (people always ask me if you’ve had a haircut because its all so even), and want me to hold both your hands so you can WALK everywhere!  We just went to buy you shoes and as I picked them off the rack I thought, “What am I doing?  How can I already be buying him shoes!?!”  You have great balance and can move as fast and as smoothly as those little crabs at the beach.  Seriously, you love to walk for fifteen minutes straight-outside, all around the house, in our indoor hallway, back around the house, etc. Rylee is so interested and walks right next to you the whole time as if she’s being held on a leash.  You both like to chase after tennis balls and toys I roll out in front of you...mama's been busy trying to keep Rylee's toys out of your vision/path/mouth!




STANDING!! So brave to let go of my hands and balance off my legs...wow! 

Amused by Rylee

Always mouthing objects


Smile and the world smiles with you:)



Sweet face

Relaxed/Concentrated face

Silly face


  People always tell me that you’re so happy and you ARE, but every now and then you get upset, of course, like when I had you stand holding onto our ottoman instead of continue walking.  Here’s the pictures to prove how much you wish to walk: 




Bubbles are a great distraction;)


  Once we got home from FL, you were so happy to see your daddy.  You gave him some BIG smiles, scrunched noses and lots of eye contact.  You’re very interested in him and are constantly turning to see what he’s up to, even when I’m nursing you to sleep.  It is so fun to watch you love on each other and to see you recognize him and know him as one of your ‘safe people.’  You’re only lucky baby to have a dad that loves you, provides for you, does whatever he can to keep you happy, plays with you and prays for you.  And, he’s truly happier and more peaceful than he’s ever been now that you’re in his life.  A couple times in the last week we’ve gotten Salsa Fresh for dinner and eaten it outside and at the park, just enjoying the extra daylight, warm weather and time together.  

One of my favs!!

You've outgrown the bumbo and are into a booster seat.  You've eaten over thirty different foods and even got your first kids meal at the Honeybaked Ham company today (it was free with our orders;).  You really enjoy eating bananas, bread, cheese, pears, squash and green beans.



Just sitting in that seat makes you look older

Always curious of what Daddy is doing...

Pre-cious! See that sprout of hair?? I had that as a babe, too. 

Your second favorite thing to do-stand and play. You even take a couple steps to the left and right.

  You’re such a good baby, so patient and so fun.  I’m so proud of you for all your accomplishments already and I love you so much at eight months, Noah.

Love, 
Mommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment