I can't believe it...its the 4th of July, one of my favorite holidays, and we are not out watching fireworks (you are very contentedly sleeping in your crib). Much less, I didn't even get a picture of you or dress you in a cute little "1st 4th of July" outfit! Durn! I just hate to miss out on any fun. Oh well, I guess it just got away from me while our little family was having a fun rest of the day going out to breakfast, shopping, napping:) and taking a walk. Gives me another "first" to look forward to in your second year of life.
Your recent activity includes laughing a ton, learning how to clap, LOVING eating blueberries and enjoying finding Mommy in an easy game of "Hide and Go Seek." I am also well under way with planning your 1st birthday party and very excited about it!
Here's some of your adorable expressions on the day you turned 11 months:
Aunt Lynn said, "Looks like DT!" (daddy;)
"Down, Set..."
Heisman baby!
Had a little playdate:)
I love you,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment