Sweet baby,
Your daddy’s cousin, Jessica, was getting married in Savannah, so we headed down there to celebrate that and have a small family reunion of sorts. Although we saw your grandparents and a lot of other extended family some, we spent most of our time with your Uncle Mark, Auntie Rene and cousin, Anna. What a great time we had! We hung out in each other’s rooms while you and Anna played and walked from room to room, we went to dinners, to the beach and pool, to a fancy lunch and of course, to the wedding. You were such a trooper, taking naps and going to bed at late hours. Thank goodness for snacks and treats to keep you happyJ Anna loves you and is very interested in looking, touching and talking to you. Your daddy and Uncle Mark share a similar sense of humor and Auntie Rene and I share a bond that comes with marrying into the Tyuses. We all truly enjoyed each other’s company and it felt deeply comforting to be around family.
Monkeys LOVE jumping on the bed!
Brothers n' Barbque:)
Y'all were just adorable!
Trolley ride through Savannah...I loved all the history and you loved when we rode fast!
Love your smile!
Hot and rainy=no shirt=happy baby
One of Savannah's many squares.
I love you both!
Your 2nd cousin, Claire (and my birthday buddy).
Y'all spent the majority of dinner OUT of those seats;)
Some of the fam...
Dinner and shopping on Riverstreet.
Your Great Uncle Larry
Beach time! Tybee Island
Chillin' before lunch at a local cafe.
The part of the wedding that I got to stay and see...
b/c you were very busy and noisy after a while:)
"Hey, Great Aunt Cecelia is way more fun than that ol' church!"
You saw that horse closer up and loved my 'neigh-ing'
"Hey, Noah, let me hold your hand."
"Uh, I'm not sure, I've only been around you for three days now."
The reception off a square.
The beautiful bride!
Pool time...
is fun with Daddy!
Didn't even have to teach you this, ha!
You liked this "splash park" more than the pool!
Got brave and started enjoying walking under the stream.
Love you, buddy.
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment