Hey baby,
We’ve been enjoying the summer the
past couple weeks, just doing everyday things. Many days we meet up with
friends and other days, its just us.
I’ve enjoyed watching you play a lot lately as I have felt more ‘caught
up’ on my ongoing to-do list and not as busy.
Almost everyday, you pick up some new skill, too: climbing objects,
throwing a ball, sharing Rylee’s toys with her back and forth, playing with
buckets in the tub, tossing your toys off our patio and watching them land
where we can’t reach them;) You were so good with sharing me with other kids
when I helped in your church nursery class and really noticed a baby for the
first time as well. You’re also learning
the word, “no.” Many times you try your
way and take the consequence, but a few times you’ve chosen to listen and I’ve
been so proud of you! I just read a
good book, “Gospel Powered Parenting” that highlighted the need as you grow to
parent towards your heart, not just your behavior.
Hanging at my friend, Kelly's house, with her boys and new baby, Luke. So grateful for our awesome friends that are always available last minute and let us bring Rylee along:)
Your first "Cow Appreciation Day" at CFA.
You ate well, met new people and saw our neighbors and had so much fun in the indoor playground.
Big boy having SO much fun!
Trying out Gymboree...you loved climbing over all the obstacles.
Not much of a crawler, wanted to walk up, so we used a ball for motivation.
Got it!
Ever since you played in the fountain/spigot in Savannah, you've loved the bath.
My cute little kids:)
Hot at the park, we let Rylee get a drink and I couldn't resist you joining in on the fun.
hehe
Drenched, had to ride home in a diaper...tired baby, played so hard.
You are such a sweet boy and laugh hard all the time, its so fun. Some things you find funny are: peekaboo,
walking around with a blanket on your head:0, pressing a music button on a toy
and dancing with daddy or me to it, "Go Noah, Go Noah, Go, Go!"
The moment you become alert after you wake up in the mornings, you
immediately stare at the ceiling and start practicing your words: dah (dad) and
doh-g (dog). Its so cute.
Dinner date with Celia.
and my wonderful friend and great southern cook, Jenna.
The dads met, too.
A typical lunch.
A special treat...you LOVE peanut butter!
Fire Chief, Noah.
Tounges out, boys!! You and Eli are only days apart in age.
Having fun with Mary, a great friend of mine from church.
A perfect place for a blueberry snack:)
With less than a couple weeks left
until you turn one, I’ve been reminiscing about this time last year, being big
and pregnant and finally meeting my precious baby. To sound like Granna, I’ve got to work on my photo albums…all
your baby pictures are on the computer and online, but I’m going to print them
and put them in hard copy albums so we can flip through them together over the
years.
Love,
Mommy

No comments:
Post a Comment